We value your prayers for this ministry and all involved in it. We believe that "the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective" (James 5:16) and that God "hears the prayer of the righteous." (Prov. 15:29)
- For all those involved in teaching the Bible, that God will enable them to preach His truth and will bless the teaching of His Word.
- For the pastors and evangelists of the Africa Inland Church Tanzania, that they will grow in their faith and understanding of the Word of God and would see the fruit of their ministry grow.
- That these ministers will in turn preach Bible truths to their congregations and that many will come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- That God will equip His ministers in every way so that they are effective in their service for Him.
- For the ongoing development of the Sanga Sanga Retreat Centre - that the construction work will progress without accident and that these facilities will be used to bless and refresh God's people. Pray especially for Matt Dixon who is overseeing the construction work, and for his wife Amy who is looking after their three young children. Pray that we would find the resources to complete the construction.
- For Institute Co-ordinator Tony Swanson as he oversees the direction of the Institute.
- For the Board of the Institute of Bible & Ministry, for wisdom and guidance.
For more news and items for prayer please click on the links below: